Applying to Doral College -Undergraduate Application
Completing the Online Application
To get started with DC, begin your application here. Please use your legal name at it appears on your social security card or passport.
Submitting Required Documentation
After your application is complete, you must submit the required documentation as applicable to your program:
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION: CLICK HERE if your primary email is a gmail account in order to upload your unofficial transcripts and valid ID if you have not yet done so. If your personal email is not a gmail account, we ask that you please send a valid ID and your unofficial transcripts to email@example.com from the email that you used when submitting your application.
- SEND HS TRANSCRIPTS (Guest Student & AA only): Please request your high school transcripts to be mailed to us at Doral College, Registrar, P.O. Box 227368, Miami, FL 33222.
- SEND COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS: Please request your college transcripts to be mailed to us at Doral College, Registrar, P.O. Box 227368, Miami, FL 33222l, if applicable.
Please note: College transcripts are only required for students applying directly to the Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, or for students who are applying for and intend to transfer credit to the Associate in Arts.
- SEND SCORE REPORTS: Please request your official score reports to be sent to Doral College, if applicable.
Please note: SAT/ACT and General Knowledge test scores are only required for applicants to the Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education program. Applicants to the Associate in Arts who hold passing scores in AP, AICE, IB or CLEP should also request official score reports for consideration during advising. Our CEEB code is 7865. Our ACT code is 1770. For any reports that must be mailed, please send to: Doral College, Registrar, P.O. Box 227368, Miami, FL 33222.
- GET APPROVAL: If you are applying to the Guest Student program and currently enrolled in a degree program at another such college or university, please obtain prior approval from that institution’s advising department prior to completing the application process and enrolling in courses.
- SIGN YOUR ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT: Once all your application materials have been received and processed, you will be asked to sign an Enrollment Agreement as the last step in the admissions process.