Fall 2020 Registration is NOW OPEN!
Share This Post:
Registration for online classes for the Fall 2020 semester is now open! Interested dual-enrollment students should email their onsite dual enrollment advisors to register for courses before seats run out. Interested undergraduate students should email email@example.com or call our offices at 305 463-7210 for more information. Click here to see our Dual Enrollment Equivalency List that indicates which courses fulfill specific high school requirements. AA requirements can also be reviewed here.
Please be cognizant for the following Fall 2020 semester deadlines:
- Last Day to Apply for Fall 2020: September 11th, 2020
- First Day of Fall 2020: September 21st, 2020
- Last day to add/swap classes (Domestic DE and Undergrad only): September 25th, 2020
- Last day to drop a class (International DE Only): September 25th, 2020
- Last day to drop without penalty (Domestic DE and Undergrad only): October 2nd, 2020
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a W grade (Domestic DE and Undergrad only): December 4th, 2020
- Last day of Fall 2020: January 22th, 2021
The following offerings will be available online this term, which begins on September 21st, 2020, and ends January 27th, 2021. All courses are worth three (3) credits unless otherwise specified:
- ACG 2021 Principles of Financial Accounting–NEW!
- AMH 2010 United States History to 1865
- ANT 2000 Introduction to Anthropology
- BSC 1005C Introduction to Biology and Lab (4 cr.)
- BSC 2011C Principles of Biology II and Lab (4 cr.)
- BUL 2241 Business Law–NEW!
- CHM 1020C Introduction to Chemistry & Lab (4 cr.)
- CGS 1060 Introduction to Computer Technology & Applications
- DEP 2004 Human Growth and Development
- ECO 2013 Macroeconomics
- EDF 2005 Introduction to Education
- ENC 1101 English Composition I
- ENC 1102 English Composition II
- EUH 1000 Early European History
- GEB 1011 Introduction to Business
- HUM 1020 Introduction to Humanities
- MAC 1105 College Algebra
- MAC 1114 Trigonometry–NEW!
- MAR 2011 Principles of Marketing
- MGF 1106 Mathematics for Liberal Arts I
- MUL 1010 Music Appreciation
- OCE 1001 Introduction to Oceanography–NEW!
- PHI 2010 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHY 1020C Introduction to Physics (4 cr.)–NEW!
- POS 1041 American Federal Government
- PSY 2012 Introduction to Psychology
- SLS 1101 College Success
- SLS 2940 Service Learning–NEW!
- SYG 1000 Introduction to Sociology
If you wish to take a course that requires a prerequisite that you earned at an institution other than DC, or intend to fulfill through passing test scores, please send your transcript or test score to the Director of Advising, Jonele Estomba, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions2