Spring 2021 Registration is NOW OPEN!
Share This Post:
Registration for online classes for the Spring 2021 semester is now open! Interested dual-enrollment students should email their onsite dual enrollment advisors to register for courses before seats run out. Interested undergraduate students should contact the Advisor for their program or call our offices at 305 463-7210 for more information. Click here to see our Dual Enrollment Equivalency List that indicates which courses fulfill specific high school requirements. AA requirements can also be reviewed here.
Please be cognizant for the following Spring 2021 semester deadlines:
- Last Day to Apply for Spring 2021: January 8th, 2021
- First Day of Spring 2021: February 1st, 2021
- Last day to add/swap classes (Domestic DE and Undergrad only): February 5th, 2021
- Last day to drop a class (International DE Only):February 5th, 2021
- Last day to drop without penalty (Domestic DE and Undergrad only): February 12th, 2021
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a W grade (Domestic DE and Undergrad only): April 16th, 2021
- Last day of Spring 2021: May 21st, 2021
The following offerings will be available online this term, which begins on February 1st, 2021, and ends May 21st, 2021. All courses are worth three (3) credits unless otherwise specified:
- AMH 2020 UNITED STATES HISTORY FROM 1865 (3 CR.)
- ANT 2000 INTRODUCTION TO ANTHROPOLOGY (3 CR.)
- BSC 2010C PRINCIPLES OF BIOLOGY I & LAB (4 CR.)
- CGS 1060 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY & APPLICATIONS (3 CR.)
- CGS 2100 COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS FOR BUSINESS (3 CR.) NEW!
- CHM 1020C INTRODUCTION TO CHEMISTRY AND LAB (4 CR.)
- CLP 2140 ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY (3 CR.) *
- ECO 2013 MACROECONOMICS (3 CR.)
- ECO 2023 MICROECONOMICS (3 CR.)
- EME 2040 INTRODUCTION TO TECHNOLOGY FOR EDUCATORS (3 CR.)
- ENC 1101 ENGLISH COMPOSITION I (3 CR.)
- ENC 1102 ENGLISH COMPOSITION II (3 CR.) *
- ENT 1000 INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- EUH 1001 MODERN EUROPEAN HISTORY (3 CR.)
- EVR 1001 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE (3 CR.)
- GEB 1011 INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS (3 CR.)
- GEB 2430 BUSINESS ETHICS (SYNCHRONOUS MEETINGS WILL BE REQUIRED)
- HUM 1020 INTRODUCTION TO HUMANITIES (3 CR.)
- MAC 1105 COLLEGE ALGEBRA (3 CR.)
- MAC 1140 PRECALCULUS ALGEBRA (3 CR.) *
- MAN 2021 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT (3 CR.) NEW!
- MAR 2011 PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING (3 CR.)
- MGF 1107 MATHEMATICS FOR LIBERAL ARTS II (3 CR.) *
- MUL 2380 JAZZ & POPULAR MUSIC (3 CR.)
- LIT 2000 INTRODUCTION TO LITERATURE (3 CR.) *
- PHI 2600 ETHICS (3 CR.)
- PSY 2012 INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY (3 CR.)
- SLS 1101 COLLEGE SUCCESS (3 CR.)
- STA 2023 STATISTICS (3 CR.) *
- SYG 1000 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY (3 CR.)
Courses marked with an * require one or more prerequisites.
Please see the course catalog or contact us at Studentaffairs@doral.edu with any questions!