Clubs and Organizations
In keeping with its commitment to providing students with a variety of collegiate experiences, DC will be expanding its co-curricular and extra-curricular offerings.
This year, opportunities include the following:
- SGA: Students from all affiliate schools may run for office in the College’s Student Government Association. If you are interested, view the SGA Application.
- Business Ethics Team: Students enroll in a Special Topics in Humanities course in order to compete against other colleges at the International Business Ethics Case Competition.
- Phi Beta Lambda: Students enroll in a business course in preparation for participation in business-related collegiate conference(s) and competition(s).
Additional clubs and events include:
- The Millennial Literary Magazine: This new addition to the College’s co-curricular offerings gives interested students the opportunity to edit and design the publication, which highlights exceptional artistic and literary work from the College community. Enrolled students at all affiliate schools are encouraged to submit work for consideration.
- Graduate Events:Students graduating from the College in will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive events such as team-building activities, a graduate luncheon, and a separate commencement ceremony.