Doral College offers a variety of face to face, online, and hybrid courses in the Fall, Spring, and Summer.

If you are already a DC student, you may register for courses by meeting with your Advisor, visiting the Office of Admissions & Student Services, or submitting a ticket to the Student Affairs helpdesk.

If you are not yet a DC student and would like to apply, please review ourĀ admissions policies.


Copyright 2018, Doral College. All rights reserved.