Doral College Spring 2024 Associate in Arts Course Offerings
Registration for Spring 2024 courses are open! The Spring 2024 term begins on January 16, 2024 and runs until May 3, 2024. Be sure to enroll in a course by January 19, 2024 as it is the last day enrollment is open for spring courses. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The courses available for Spring 2024 are listed below:
English + WR (3 credits each)
- ENC 1101 English Composition I + WR
- ENC 1102 English Composition II * + WR
Mathematics + (3 credits each unless noted)
- MAC 1105 College Algebra +
- MAC 1140 Precalculus Algebra *+!
- MAC 2233 Business Calculus *+!
- MAC 2311 Calculus I *+
- MGF 1106 Math for Liberal Arts I *
- MGF 1107 Math for Liberal Arts II *!
- STA 2023 Statistics +
Natural Science (4 credits each unless noted)
- BSC 1005C Introduction to Biology & Lab
- BSC 2010C Principles of Biology I & Lab !
- BSC 2011C Principles of Biology II & Lab
- BSC 2086C Human Anatomy & Physiology II *!
- CHM 1020C Introduction to Chemistry & Lab
- CHM 1046C General Chemistry II & Lab *!
- EVR 1001 Environmental Science !
Humanities + WR (3 credits each)
- HUM 1020 Introduction to Humanities + WR
- LIT 2000 Introduction to Literature +! WR
- MUL 1010 Music Appreciation + WR
- MUL 2380 Jazz & Popular Music + WR
- PHI 2010 Introduction to Philosophy + WR
History + WR (3 credits each)
- AMH 2020 United States History from 1865 + WR
- EUH 1001 Early European History +! WR
Social Science (3 credits each)
- ANT 2000 Intro to Anthropology
- DEP 2004 Human Growth & Development
- ECO 2013 Macroeconomics
- ECO 2023 Microeconomics !
- PSY 2012 Introduction to Psychology
- SYG 1000 Introduction to Sociology
General Electives (3 credits each)
- ACG 2021 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Managerial Accounting *!
- CGS 1060 Introduction to Computer Technology & Applications
- CGS 2100 Computer Fundamentals for Business !
- CLP 2140 Abnormal Psychology *!
- EDF 2005 Introduction to Education
- EME 2040 Introduction to Technology of Educators !
- ENT 1000 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- FIN 2100 Personal Finance
- GEB 1011 Introduction to Business
- GEB 2430 Ethics & Social Responsibility !
- MAR 2011 Principles of Marketing
- MMC 1000 Introduction to Mass Communications
- MMC 2126 Radio and Podcasting !
- PHI 2100 Intro to Logic +
- SLS 1101 College Success
- SPC 1608 Public Speaking + WR
* Course requires prerequisite
WR Course has a writing requirement
+ Course requires a grade of C or higher!
! Course offered in Spring term ONLY